What are Core Values?
Core Values articulate the essential ingredients necessary for any school’s success and in turn define the non-negotiable principles that help us to connect and stay strong as a community. At AISA our Core Values form the foundation of all discussions and help to guide our actions as we continue to grow as an educational institution.
Our Core Values
- All People have Equal Worth and Dignity
- Collaboration and Consensus-Building Contribute to an Effective Community
- Embracing Diversity Strengthens Individuals and Unifies our Community
- Continuous Growth and Perseverance are Fundamental in Pursuing Ones Goals
- Intentionally building Trust Facilitates Dependable Relationships