In order to be enrolled at AISA, all prospective students must meet and comply with the criteria for admission. Prospective families are encouraged to schedule a school visit by contacting the Admissions Office. Most students are admitted at the beginning of the school year. However, due to the ebb and flow of the community, AISA has a rolling admission where we admit students all year round provided they meet all the criteria for admission and there is available class space.
Thank you very much for considering AISA as a schooling option for your child.
Please use the following link to access our online application form and checklist:
You will be able to upload the supporting documents to the Application Form. Supporting documents include:
- Copy of Passport Information Page
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Immunizations as required on AISA's Health Form; which is available here for download
- Report Cards for the last 3 years
- Official Transcripts for students applying to Grades 10 -12
The following links should be shared with your child's current school for completion:
If you are in Abuja, and would like to schedule a school visit, please do so by clicking on this Inquiry Form link