AISA Run/Walk for Charity

On February 18th, was the 7th Annual AISA Run/Walk. It was another successful event with more than 200 participants along with 30 volunteers. As of now, the total amount raised is 2,460,100 Naira, which is a new record surpassing the 1.78 million Naira raised last year. Participants who are still collecting money will have two weeks to turn their remaining balance in to Mr. Josh. Thanks to all those who ran, walked, sponsored someone, cheered their child, volunteered, or worked at the event. American Foundation for Children with AIDS in Africa will receive 80% of our total amount raised, while the Kado Estate School will receive the remaining 20% to be used for scholarships or other school upgrades needed. I look forward to another exciting Run/Walk next year!